EKSA E5 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones
- 920mAh battery allows you to enjoy 60-hour playtime
- Stable Bluetooth 5.0 and CVC 8.0 noise cancellation
- Rotatable and foldable design makes it convenient to take outside
Under the government initiative, your employer will pay for your bike and you repay the cost in regular instalments taken from your gross salary. This means you are not liable for income tax, USC or PRSI with potential savings from 20% to over 50% (depending on how much tax you normally pay). You can also agree on the timeline of repayments with your employer over the next year.
Electric bikes are fully covered by the Cycle to Work Scheme up to the value of €1,500.
Your Veloci electric bike can work out even cheaper if purchased through the Cycle to Work Scheme (also known as the Bike to Work Scheme).
Under the government initiative, your employer will pay for your electric bike and you repay the cost in regular instalments taken from your gross salary.
This means you are not liable for income tax, USC or PRSI with potential savings from 20% to over 50% (depending on how much tax you normally pay).
You can also agree on the timeline of repayments with your employer over the next year.
1. Select the Veloci bike you wish to order
2. Add optional extras and accessories and check out
3. Electric bikes are covered by the Cycle to Work Scheme up to the value of €1500 so the balance of must be paid at purchase if you select a bike for more than €1500. If you choose a bike for €1500 you can secure your bike with a €50 refundable deposit. We’ll email you an invoice for €1500 to forward on to your employer
4. Once your employer pays for your bike in full we will send you a confirmation email
5. Choose a date for your bike to be delivered
6. ***Please enter your company's name and address in the 'billing' section***
It’s that easy! If you have any further questions, please read our FAQs below
Our team of experts will explain how the Veloci electric bikes perform, and will demonstrate how you can operate the e-bikes effectively and safely. Booking in advance is recommended to ensure you have adequate time to test our full range of e-bikes.
Test ride the Veloci e-bikes (available in different models and frame sizes)
Ask your e-bike specific questions to one of the Bizbike experts.
Check out our range of e-bike accessories.
Order your bike on the spot with one of our sales representatives, and you can have your Veloci delivered within the week.
Dublin deliveries take three working days on average; deliveries outside of Dublin take approximately five working days.
FREE bag + chain bundle valued at €100.00 for each person that purchases an electric bike on the day.
Wheel of fortune - every customer who successfully completes one lap of our test route gets a chance to "spin and win."
Guaranteed prize every spin - win coffee vouchers, Bizbike goodies, chocolates, and bike maintenance sets.
The opportunity to learn about electric bikes from experts. Attend a Bizbike test event and discover how a Veloci could help you on your everyday journeys.
Next test drive: Cork
May 28th & 29th
9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Curraheen Park Greyhound Stadium, Bishopstown Road, Curraheen, Co. Cork T12 HNP4
Do I have to book?
Advanced booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. To book your test date and time, click here
Other Dates & Locations
28th and 29th May - Curraheen Park Greyhound Stadium, Bishopstown Road, Curraheen, Co. Cork T12 HNP4
10th July - Newbridge
24th - Limerick
We offer free delivery on all items over €50.
If for some reason you would like to return your item, you can do so within 14 days of purchase provided the item is in its original, unopened packaging. Once the item has been received the refund will be processed and will be debited back onto your card within 10 working days.
If you would like to return an item please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com for instructions.