Create a warm, relaxing atmosphere and reduce tension with this pink crystal salt lamp.
Emits negative ions to counteract allergens and pollution.
- Hand sculpted for a unique shape and design from 3Kg-5Kg of genuine Himalayan pink rock salt
- Elegant wooden base with simple switch control
- Each item has a unique shape and design
- Believed to help improve sleep quality and ease headaches through reduced tension
Himalayan Salt is formed from dried up ocean water over 250 million years old, fossilised nearly half a mile below the Himalayan Mountains. The salt is hewn from the Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan before being shaped, making each lamp is unique in design.
Negative ions are molecules floating in the air that have been charged with electricity. Produced by the salt lamp, they are also often found in nature, generated by plants, waterfalls and weather patterns.
Research has shown* that negative ions can help regulate sleep patterns and mood, reduce stress and boost the immune system. They can also kill or inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses, such as E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus.
* (2018) Jiang, S, Ma, A and Ramachandran, S: Negative Air Ions and Their Effects on Human Health and Air Quality Improvements.
Even those unsure about the science can appreciate the beautiful form and ambient glow created by these salt lamps.
Providing a soft pink light, the salt lamp can help combat the stress of everyday life and help you to feel calm and relaxed.