Full HD Dual Dash Cam
Capture the road ahead and behind your car at the same time in crystal clear HD 1080p Resolution.
JL Chip with HDR function
The Guardo Dual Dashcam’s JL chip supports major functions such as HDR recording in full HD.
Front and Rear recording
Rear camera included with XL wire and mounts. The dashcam is capable of recording both front and rear. The front camera shoots at a crystal clear & sharp 1080p resolution thanks to the 2mp CMOS sensor & 6G lens with HDR function.
A video buffer and G-sensor automatically capture the moments leading up to an accident and those immediately following while saving the video file. The extra SOS function allows manual and automatic mode by G-sensor.
Parking mode allows you to keep your cam on standby while your car is parked. If an impact or motion is detected by the G-sensor, the camera will come alive and start recording for 30 seconds, catch footage of the perpetrator and then shut down again automatically in standby mode.
140° + 90° Wide Angle lens
With a 140° FULL HD front facing and 90° VGA rear facing cam, the dashcam captures the road ahead and behind the car simultaneously. A full protection on the go that backs you up in any road incident! Switch between a split view, pip view (picture in picture) or even a full view of the rear camera footage on the main unit’s display.
Low Light Warning
The LLW system evaluates the lightning conditions in which you are driving, and will remind you to turn the head lights on in case of insufficient light or less than optimal driving circumstances.
- FHD CMOS 2MP Sensor and 6G LENS + 4G lens for rear camera
- HDR video recording and pictures with auto night vision (front camera)
- Automotive smart auto control:
- AEL Auto exposure lock
- AGC - automatic gain control
- AWB - White Balance
- ABF - Band filter
- ABLC - black level calibration
- Electronic shutter
- Display: 3.0-inch LTPS TFT LCD high resolution (16:9)
- JL camera chip
- Lens focus range is 8cm to infinity
- Built-in Microphone & speaker
- AV Format: TV synthetic signals: PAL & NTSC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed and HDMI/AV output for rear camera use
- Built-in battery: Mini Li-Polymer 180mAh 3.7V for emergency use (max 15 min.)
- Working temperature: -10~55° / 10%~80%
- TF/ micro SDHC card use: External micro SDHC/SD card (max: 64GB, SDHC TF card,
Class 10 or higher) with 15 MB/S writing speed minimum
- OSD menu/language: English/ Dutch/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/Polish/ Czech
FORMAT AND RESOLUTIONS
- Video resolution: HDR 1920x1080, 1280x720 & VGA (rear camera)
- Video frame rate: 30
- Video format: MOV
- Camera/photo resolution: 12MP, 10MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3 MP, 2 MP
- Photo format: JPEG
- Audio format: PCM
- Cycle loop recording (Adjustable to 1, 5 and 10 min) with automatic registration at start-up and shut-down of the car
- Rear camera: pip (picture in picture), split screen or full view selectable
- Incident recording: automatically saves video’s in case of accident thanks to an advanced, built-in G-sensor and prevents them from being overwritten by loop recording.
- SOS recording: choose to manually record video’s in case of an incident and prevent them from being overwritten by loop recording
- Quick motion detection video recording
- Sound recording ON/OFF
- Parking mode ON/OFF
- Dual camera ON/OFF
- Motion detection ON/OFF
D.A.S - DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEM
LLWS = Low light warning system ON/OFF
- 140° super wide angle Full High Definition (front camera)
- Anti-theft holder with quick release system for easy screen removal
- HDR function
- Anti-shake and steady function
- Time and date stamp watermark
- Video playback on device
- Power save mode