Is the Veloci electric bicycle directly available from stock?
When your order is processed, our supplier Bizbike Ireland will arrange for your e-bike to be delivered within 14 working days. On average, delivery to the Dublin area takes between 3 to 5 working days and to other counties 5 to 7 working days following the order processing.
Can I test or view the electric bicycle Veloci in a bicycle shop?
If you would like to test drive a Veloci e-bike before you buy it, you can do so at one of Bizbike Irelands test days, click here
for more information.– Any chance to put a hyperlink on the “click here” as otherwise, this part has to be taken out.
How far can I cycle with a Veloci electric bike?
Thanks to the Lithium-ion battery used in the Veloci electric bike, you can cycle up to 120km with a single charge. The range is dependent on several factors, such as wind direction, terrain, temperature, slope, load and assistance level used by the cyclist.
What is the advantage of an electric bicycle with a mid-engine?
Veloci e-bikes have mid-mounted engines to ensure the weight is distributed to the centre of the bike. This promotes stability and enhances riding comfort when cycling. A mid-motor allows cyclists to maintain their balance easily and ensures that they remain in total control throughout their journey. Veloci electric bikes have the most compact and quiet mid-mounted motor on the market.
What is the advantage of an electric bicycle with an integrated battery in the frame?
Integrated batteries in the frame do not just make the Veloci electric bikes more aesthetic; having the battery integrated within the frame has practical perks. By having the battery integrated within the frame, good and stable handling is promoted because the centre of gravity is at the midpoint of the electric bike. Additionally, having the battery concealed adds an extra layer of protection to prevent the battery from taking any knocks or damage.
How do I get the most out of the battery?
With the following tips you can ensure that the battery retains a high capacity for a long time:
What is the maximum speed on an electric bike?
- Charge your battery every two months and store your battery indoors at room temperature.
- Never let the battery run completely empty. This can seriously affect battery performance.
- Like other batteries, the battery of an e-bike is sensitive to ambient temperatures. In freezing weather, its capacity can drop by 33%.
- The battery can withstand rain, but should never be submerged in water or cleaned with a pressure washer.
- You can charge the battery up to 600 times. On average, this corresponds to a period of 4-5 years.
- Has the battery fallen? Have the battery checked for internal damage or short circuit as soon as possible by scheduling a maintenance service by contacting email@example.com.
The Veloci e-bikes are equipped with a motor that gives you electric support up to 25 km/h. This is more than enough for relaxed cycling against the wind or on an incline. Above 25 km/h, motor assistance cuts out so that you never reach a dangerous speed.
What is the weight capacity of my electric bicycle?
The Veloci electric bicycles are designed to carry a weight of up to 120 kg. If you weigh more than 120 kg and it turns out that overloading is the cause of damage, the warranty on the frame and non-electrical parts may become void. Moreover, do not hang a child seat, bags or other objects on the handlebars. The carrier has a maximum load capacity of 20 kg and the maximum steering load is 5 kg.
Where can I go with my Veloci for maintenance or repair?
Bizbike Ireland provides an excellent maintenance service at home, where their mobile bicycle technicians come to your home by appointment to remedy any problem. The first free maintenance is offered as part of Bizbike Irelands fantastic deal and is valued at €49.00 which must be used within 6 months of purchase or after 500km travelled on your bike. For any other service after this, you will be charged €49.00. If due to high maintenance numbers our technicians are unable to service your bike at your house, Bizbike will arrange for the collection of your bike for it to be serviced in their warehouse in Dublin.
How do I clean my electric bike?
If you cycle in the rain, hail, or snow, dirt can sometimes stick to the chain and other bike parts. Remove it regularly so it doesn't build up.
To clean your bike, it's best to use:
- Old towel and sponge
- Watering can or bucket
- Veloci maintenance pack
Do not use a high-pressure cleaner – it will destroy your bike! Also, do not pour excessive amounts of water over the bicycle. It can certainly withstand a rain shower, but a deluge does not do your bike any good!
If you go through the following steps, your bike will shine like never before:
- Rinse the dust and dirt from your bike with lukewarm water. This makes it easier to remove grease and oil.
- Before you start cleaning your bike, the chain and chain guard deserve your attention: clean both with a degreaser and a stiff brush. Then rinse the chain with some (warm) water, dry it with an old rag and apply some of the chain oil. A little goes a long way: do not use too much chain oil.
- Now that your chain has been degreased, polish the frame of your bike. Use lukewarm water and some soap. Start at the handlebars and work your way to the rear. Don't forget the wheels and spokes!
- Rinse the soap residue from the bike, and dry with a towel.
- Also, check that all bolts and nuts are still tight. If you apply a lubricant such as petroleum jelly, it will rust less quickly.
To keep your bike functional, repeat this process every 500 km.
How do I prevent rust on my electric bicycle?
Grease chromed and stainless steel parts and unpainted aluminium with acid-free petroleum jelly to prevent oxidation (i.e., rust). Rotating parts, in turn, need grease or oil. It is recommended that the chain, sprockets and axles are to be lubricated regularly with chain oil.